Follow the instructions below to see if our suggestions can resolve your issue.
- Open your Firefox browser and click on Tools from the Menu bar.
- Select Add Ons from the drop down window and click on Plugins.
- If the Coupon Printing Firefox Plugin listing shows a Never Activate button, that means the plugin is currently disabled. In this case, change Never Activate to Always Activate.
- You should now see Coupon Printing Firefox Plugin with an Always Activate button. This indicates the plug-in has been activated.
- If you do NOT see the Coupon Printing Plugin listed, follow the directions from our advanced Firefox article. Or you may also try to install the Coupon Printer again.
- Try printing our test coupon (here). If the test coupon printed, your installation is successful. Please proceed to print from Coupons.com.
- If the coupon prompted you to install again, please continue to step 2.
- Please view the article How do I set up my default printer to print coupons in Macintosh?
- An Internet Security program such as Antivirus, Firewall, Spyware, or Malware may be blocking our install process.
- Look in the internet security program for one of these listings or menus:
- Once you locate one of these menus, look for an option to add our site as a safe site.
- Enter each line of text and click add if you have this option.
- Go back to the site, and hit the refresh icon in the browser to reload the page.
- If you are trying to print coupons at work, library, Internet cafe, or university, you may not have administrative permissions required to download and install programs onto the computer you are using.
- Please contact your network administrator for more information.
- If you have a home computer, you may find it easier to access and print our coupons there.