Follow the instructions below to see if our suggestions can resolve your issue.
- Open your Internet Explorer browser and click on Tools from the Menu bar.
||NOTE: If you do not see the File, Edit, View, Tools, Help menus upper left corner of the window hit the Alt key on the keyboard to display the hidden menu bar.
- Click Manage add-ons and select Toolbars and Extensions from the menu.
- In the Show: drop down menu, select All add-ons. You should see the following screen.
- If the cpbrkpie control listing shows a Disabled status on the right, click the Enable button below to enable the add-on.
- Try printing our test coupon (here). If the test coupon printed, your installation is successful. Please proceed to print from Coupons.com.
- Click the Tools from the Menu bar.
- If you see this checkmark next to ActiveX Filtering click once to uncheck ActiveX Filtering.
- Try printing our test coupon (here).
- If the coupon prompted you to install again, please continue to step 3.
- An Internet Security program such as Antivirus, Firewall, Spyware, or Malware may be blocking our install process.
- Look in the internet security program for one of these listings or menus:
- Once you locate one of these menus, look for an option to add our site as a safe site.
- Enter each line of text and click add if you have this option.
- Go back to the site, and hit the refresh icon in the browser to reload the page.
||Note: If you are unable to locate this type of setting on the Internet Security software, contact their support department for further assistance.
- If you are trying to print coupons at work, library, Internet cafe, or university, you may not have administrative permissions required to download and install programs onto the computer you are using.
- Please contact your network administrator for more information.
- You may find it easier to access and print our coupons on a home computer.