Follow the instructions below to see if our suggestions can resolve your issue.
- Open your Chrome browser.
- In the address bar type the chrome://plugins and press enter to view the Plug-ins screen.
- If the Coupon Printing Plugin listing shows an Enable link below, that means the plugin is currently disabled. Click Enable.
- You should now see Coupon Printing Plugin with a Disable link below. This indicates the plug-in has been enabled. Check the box for Always allowed.
- If you do NOT see the Coupon Printing Plugin listed, follow the directions in the Install Coupon Printer article.
- Try printing our test coupon (here). If the test coupon printed, your installation is successful. Please proceed to print from Coupons.com.
- If the coupon prompted you to install again, please continue to step 2.
- You may download the latest version of the browser from the links below:
Internet Explorer Firefox Chrome
- Your Antivirus software may be preventing you from installing the Coupon Printer or may be blocking the Coupon Printer installation.
- You can safely “whitelist” our plugin if your Antivirus software has the option to, or you can disable its active protection. Then, follow our Install Coupon Printer article, and turn active protection back on.
- Click on your Antivirus software icon below for instructions to disable:
AVG Avast Kaspersky McAfee Webroot
- Try printing our test coupon (here). If the test coupon printed, your installation is successful, please proceed to print from Coupons.com.
- If the coupon prompted you to install again, please continue to step 4.
- If you are trying to print coupons at work, library, Internet cafe, or university, you may not have administrative permissions required to download and install programs onto the computer you are using.
- Please contact your network administrator for more information.
- If you have a home computer, you may find it easier to access and print our coupons there.