Follow the instructions below to see if our suggestions can resolve your issue.
- Find Local Services by typing the name in the search field, then hit Enter.
- Locate Coupon Printer Service and confirm the Status is Running and Startup Type is Automatic.
- If the Status is not shown as above, double click the Coupon Printer Service to edit.
- Close the Local Services window and go back to Coupons.com to do a test print.
- You may download the latest version of the browser from the links below:
Internet Explorer Firefox Chrome
- An Internet Security program such as Antivirus, Firewall, Spyware, or Malware may be blocking our install process.
- Look in the internet security program for one of these listings or menus:
- Once you locate one of these menus, look for an option to add our site as a safe site.
- Enter each line of text and click add if you have this option.
- Go back to the site, and hit the refresh icon in the browser to reload the page.
- If you are trying to print coupons at work, library, Internet cafe, or university, you may not have administrative permissions required to download and install programs onto the computer you are using.
- Please contact your network administrator for more information.
- If you have a home computer, you may find it easier to access and print our coupons there.