We’ve implemented bank-level security to protect your data. All of your card data is encrypted and stored on our secure servers using the latest industry standards and algorithms. Security is a top priority for us.
- We encrypt all card data using one of the most advanced encryption methods available and use multiple encryption keys stored on different physical servers.
- Our cryptographic keys are at least 256 bits long and our asymmetric keys are at least 2048 bits long.
- Our infrastructure is fully PCI Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) Level 1 compliant.
- We segregate networks according to security level and connections are protected by the newest restrictive firewalls.
- Administrative access requires two-factor authentication and strong password controls.
- All secure service access is logged and audited regularly.
- We test our security systems on a regular basis using qualified internal and external teams.